Car enthusiasts might be confused by the title. No, we’re not talking about Bugatti but the phone. After a shocking round of explosive smartphones went viral all over, the world now awaits Samsung to revive the gadget’s popularity. And as always, fans couldn’t wait to get their hands on the model, named Veyron.
Here’s a list of what we know so far from the leaks and rumours.
1. It seems that Samsung wants to bring back the Nokia era of phones by styling the Samsung Veyron with the features of a flip phone.
2. It was first spotted at GFXBench and early reports suggest that it has a 5.5-inch touchscreen with a 1920 x 1,070 resolution.
3. Veyron is being marketed as a clamshell device. Strangely, the phone could have 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage which exceeds the normal capacities of most clamshell phones.
4. Early users have spilt the beans to interviewers about a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, powering at 2.1 GHz. The phone also possibly uses Adreno 530 GPU.
5. The mobile phone was seen sporting a 12-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera, all powered by a USB Type-C port.
6.GFXBench is the most credible source at the moment. Convention goers claim that the phone has Android 6.0 Marshmallow pre-installed on it.
7. Little has been uncovered about its battery. But as the leaks emerge, it could promise a faster-charging feature by using a 2000 mAh battery. The previous W2016 also had similar specs.
Click page-2 to read more.