Sushant Singh Rajput who is recently in the news for his upcoming film – MS Dhoni:The Untold Story is one of the versatile actors in the Indian Film industry. 30 years old Sushant originally belongs to Patna, Bihar and is the youngest member of the family.
From his acting career in televisions to becoming the dreamboat in Bollywood, here are few things which most of us don’t know about the actor –
1. Apart from being great in acting, Sushant was very intelligent during school days. He won National Olympiad in Physics and secured 7th rank in AIEEE. (entrance exam for engineering). He is a third-year college drop out in engineering from Delhi Technological University.
Get latest updates straight to your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
2. Rising star once confessed on tv that to win girlfriends he used to imitate Shah rukh khan in school. He had also made a visit to see SRK during the shooting of Swades and has danced behind him in the award show.
3. Sushant is a voracious reader and does not miss a single chance to read books. Even when he is free for few minutes between the shoot, the actor can be found reading. He has also maintained a small library at his home and keeps updating it with new books.
4. Sushant was in live-in-relationship with tv actress Ankita Lokhande for 6 years. They met on the sets of soap opera Pavitra Rishta but the couple split up in may 2016 as posted by Sushant on twitter.
5. Car lover Sushant is the face of automobile brand Nissan. It is reported that earlier the brand ambassador of Nissan was Ranbir Kapoor.
6. After his brooding portrayal in Balaji Telefilms “Pavitra Rishta”, Sushant showed the glimpse of his acting in Abhishek Kapoor’s Kai Po Che. The charming actor was nominated for 5 and won three awards for Best Male Debut for his performance.
7. During his engineering days, Sushant enrolled in Shiamak Davar’s dance classes and later to pursue acting he attended Barry John’s drama classes. To make a career in films, he joined Nadira Babbar’s Ekjute theater group.
8. Before being featured in the serials and movies, he also made an appearance in the TV advertisement of Nestle Munch. Later with his serials, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and Pavitra Rishta, he became a household name.
9. The hard working actor puts his soul into the character to make his appearance worth remembering. He has played different kinds of roles in all his films. After commercial films, Sushant’s character in Detective Byomkesh Bakshy was the most challenging role for him.
10. Apart from the biopic of M.S Dhoni, the actor would be soon seen with Irrfan Khan in Homi Adajania’s next film and also with Keerti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan’s Raabta.
We wish all our good wishes to the actor and hope that he surprises us more in his forthcoming films and becomes a mega star in Bollywood.
Here is the trailer of his most recent film, MS Dhoni: The Untold story which has been viewed by more than 6 million times in less than 48 hours.
If you liked this story, don’t forget to share it with your friends.