Marilyn Monroe was a lady who was worshiped by her fans, who was adored by a man who stayed devoted to her beyond her demise, and who spent her life feeling urgently alone. She remains an icon and more than only a pretty face. Monroe herself never earned a great deal of money. She once said, “Hollywood is a place where they’ll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.”
Here we are sharing 11 Marilyn Monroe quotes that will definitely change the way you look at her.
1. “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”
2. “Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she’ll conquer the world.”
3. “If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere.”
4. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. “
5. “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”
6. “A woman can bring a new love to each man she loves, providing there are not too many.”
7. “A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night. “
8. “Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one. “
9. “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.”
10. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
11. “I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it. “
If you liked these quotes, don’t hesitate to share it with friends.
Get latest updates straight to your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Oops! Something went wrong. Will you please try again?