For the people who impatiently wait for new movie releases just to listen to the latest tracks, they usually expect a remix of older Punjabi songs. But there’s a whole spectrum of untouched music that deserves to be added to the modern music.
People are already well familiar with artists like Honey Singh and Diljit Dosanjh but are yet to learn the beauty of regional music that often goes unnoticed or badly reproduced.
From the soulful renditions of Gurdas Maan to the energetic beats of Jazzy B, the nostalgic lyrics of Arif Lohar and Dr.Zeus, the folk touch of Raj Brar and Bally Sagoo, Punjabi music still has a lot more to offer to keep the music industry rolling.
Here Are 15 Songs That Bollywood Should Give A Shot
1. Kede Pind Di Tu Ni By Lehmer Hussainpuri
2. Yaar Anmulle By Sharry Mann
3. Nazar By Imran Khan
4. Dilla Nu By Jazzy B
5. Chandigarh By Raj Brar
6. Kangna Tera Ni By Dr.Zeus
7. Dilwala Dukhra By Arif Lohar
8. Billo Ni Tera Laal Ghagra By RDB
9. Let The Music Play By Shamur
10. Ki Banu Duniya Da By Gurdas Maan
11. Gud Naal Ishq Mitha By Bally Sagoo
Loved the list? Jam on to the latest music videos right here on Tomatoheart. Share, like, subscribe and comment on what song you would love to see soon in a Bollywood movie.