Sylvia Plath was one of the most renowned and heart touching poet, novelist and short-story writer of the twentieth century. She was born on 27th October 1932. As a tribute to this dynamic woman, we are sharing some of her writings. Her words will definitely make your heart skip a beat. Sylvia Plath had said-” If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.”
Here we are sharing 10 Sylvia Plath quotes that will surely make you question life. Immerse yourself in this journey of intense sensitivity.
1. “I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.”
2. ” I talk to God, but the sky is empty.”
3. ” I desire the things that will destroy me in the end.”
4. ” Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.”
5. ” I am too pure for you or anyone.”
6. “I like people too much or not at all. I’ve got to go down deep, to fall into people, to really know them.”
7. “Kiss me, and you will see how important I am.”
8. “Is there no way out of the mind?”
9. “How we need another soul to cling to.”
10. “I shut my eyes, and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes, and all is born again.”
Do share these heart-touching quotes with your friends.
Join our list
Be part of 10,000+ young brigades. Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates directly to your email inbox .