Angelina Jolie – an Oscar-winning actress , model by profession, Academy award winner actor Jon Voight’s daughter and listed on countless ‘Most Beautiful Women List” Angelina Jolie was trained and performed at the Less Strasberg Theatre is a role model for so many.
With her acting skills , killer looks and kind deed she continues to steal million hearts .This down to earth yet gorgeous humanitarian has made waves . Mother of six children and a natural beauty inside out who needs no introduction when you talk of her as a humanitarian spokesperson
Her acting may have put her to spotlight but it’s her beauty and flexibility to cultural norms that make her a super star and a super celeb.
If you are not aware of why she’s an an inspiration and a real diva, here we put a spotlight on her life and work-
1. Angelina gave her Oscar ,SAG Awards Golden Globes and Critics Choice Award to Marcheline Bertrand, her mother as she believes she was the one who deserved all the appreciation , bought her up to everything in her life who passed away in 2007.
Talking of her mother she says” She was a full-time mother total grace,love and I can never be like her.”
2. The actress can fly her own private plane all by herself and by flying on Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic she is among one of the fortunate people who had the opportunity to view earth from space.
Angelina owns a Private Pilot Certificate with Single Engine,Airplane and Land rating
3. She became the Goodwill Ambassador for the United National high commissioner for Refugees in 2012 after getting personally aware of worldwide Humanitarian crises while filming Tomb Raider in Cambodia.
She visited 20 countries and lend a helping hand by donating 1/3 of her earning to charity.
4. Her courage is beyond admirable for visiting highly volatile areas as a Goodwill Ambassador. She visited Sudan during voracious conflict there, she also visited Chad during its civil war and Iraq and Libya during the Libyan Revolution and risked her life.
Two weeks after she arrived home from Afganistan , a UN bunker was and everyone inside it was killed.
5. Jolie has been on field missions around the world since 2001 and met refugees and internally displaced persons in more than 21 countries
Her visited countries include Jordan,Tanzania,Costa Rica, Egypt, , Iraq, Chad, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Haiti, Pakistan , Kenya and many more.
6 . In march 2005 Jolie donated funding necessary to found The National centre Immigrant Children and refugees.
The mission was to advocate and provide aid to children migration either by choice or by force.
7. She thinks teenagers are real heroes. Talking of which she said in an interview-
“I believe that every teenager is a hero ,when we are i your teens you feel so much pain , Go to school is like going to war ,people let you down almost every time. Sometimes it becomes very very difficult to stay strong, but you have to.”
Click page-2 below to read more…
Page 1 of 3
Discussion about this post