8. Angelina adopted her first child Maddox from Cambodia in 2002 from an orphanage and her second girl child Zahara Marley from Ethiopia in 2005 and ,a son Pax Thein from the orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City ,Vietnam in 2007 as a single parent. Her six children speak seven languages!
Angelina has tattoos of coordinates representing the birth countries of each of her kids, the coordinates of France tattooed on her arm twice , one each for Knox and Viv.
9. Angelina’s first biological daughter Shiloh Nouvel in 2006 with husband Brad Pitt ,whose picture was sold for $4 million to an American magazine , People and $3.5 to UK’s magazine, Hello! ‘making $10 million worldwide which was donated to undisclosed charity.
Later in 2008 she gave birth to a boy and girl twin named Knox and Vivienne whose first picture fetched a whooping $14 million which was donated Jolie-Pitt foundation this time.
The new born photograph earned up to made $14 million worldwide –the most expensive Celebrity picture ever.
10. During her marriage to Husband Brad Pitt that took place at Château Miraval, she let her kids draw all over her weeding veil and dress which was published on the cover of the People magazine.
Her six children drew some artistic stick figures, cats, dogs among other indistinguishable doodle, which Jolie had hand embroidered and put her on her wedding gown.
11. She set up and financed Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation which is dedicated to community development and environmental conservation in Cambodia.
The Foundation name was after his son Maddox who she adopted from Cambodia.
12. Jolie visited a refugee camp in Chad in February 2007 for the second time to raise awareness of thousands of refugees fleeing the killing in Darfur.
“Its always hard to see decent people , families living in such difficult conditions,” said she.
13. She founded the educational partnership for Children of Conflict in 2007 by joining forces with economist Dr. Gene Sperling .
“Every child has a right to education and a conflict is not an excuse for us to ignore that right,” said Jolie.
14 .In 2014 the actress also stepped forward with an impressive group of leaders to fight women Rights around the world. She was a part of the African Union’s Meeting on south Africa and sat on the panel of women peace and security.
Checkout this video for Angelina complete on spot powerful speech and appel for women rights at the Africa Union Summit –
In the speech, she can be clearly seen addressing people with her powerful words-
“There is no greater pillar of stability than a strong , free women , and there is no more inspiring role model than a man who respects and cherishes women and champions their leaderships”
“Atrocities committed against women in conflict zone needs to be addressed urgently. You can resolve to arrest men that commit these crimes , collect evidence and prosecute them. To look at your laws and see what needs to be changed , to completely root out discrimination and violence against women in every possible form.”
Click page- 3 below to read more.