This weight loss thing is much of a cliche. It will always get you a part in the world of a drama-queen. It comes down to your crazy diet planning that is always like resolutions. Let us face it; they never come out clean.
Looking at those delicious blueberry muffins and that breathtaking red velvet cake, oooh you just want to feel that velvet on your lips. Just then that cute tiny red bikini catches your peripheral vision. Next thing you know, you are stuck on crossroads. Sometimes you don’t want to do it.
Weight loss should be motivational and fun. Laughing is the best way to burn those sweet freaks up more than 20%. But sadly your sense of humor is one of the first things you lose on a diet. Let us try to remedy that.
Here are 12 humorous tips to shape those hips
1. Forget Liposuction and try Lip Obstruction or just replace your lipstick with glue-stick.
2. Eat your food while staring into the mirror completely naked!
3. When eating donuts only eat the center part.
4. Weigh yourself with only one foot on the scale or just don’t weigh at all.
5. Don’t eat your evening meal before breakfast.
6. Instead of carrying your laptop around start carrying your desktop PC.
7. If you weigh more than your refrigerator, stop stuffing yourself up and start stuffing it like a Thanksgiving turkey.
8. Remember food actually has no calories if no one sees you eating it.
9. Follow a Pokemon instead of calories.
10. If you can’t pronounce the ingredients, you shouldn’t eat it. EXCEPT if you are an Indian living in China.
11. Running to the refrigerator is not an exercise, running with it on your back… is.
12. Even when dieting, laughter should be on everyone’s menu, it tastes delicious.
You are one of a kind. Stay fit and healthy from both inside and outside because the whole world needs to meet you.
If you liked this story, don’t forget to share it with your friends.