Rupi Kaur, 23 years old an Indian immigrant who now lives in Toronto, Canada is a poetess and author of “Milk & Honey”. She mostly writes on topics through which one can connect themselves such as femininity, love, trauma and healing. An online storm was there when she posted a picture on Instagram about a woman menstruating. It was removed from the site but Rupi’ response was appreciated.
Here are 25 splendid poems by the poet which are worth reading.
1.For people who were sexually abused, you can still live in the world.
2. Love yourself before making others love you.
3. To love unconditionally without expecting anything in return
4. Power of water expressed in the best possible way
5. About the pressure of education
6. No one is alone unless and until they have themselves
7. Believe in yourself before depending on others
Click Page: 2 Below to read more.
Join our list
Be part of 10,000+ young brigades. Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates directly to your email inbox .